A company with a positive self-image and sense of pride will be more uniﬁed and efﬁcient, with a stronger “employer brand.”
When employees respect and appreciate the organization they work for, then their productivity, quality of work, and job
Are your employees proud of working for your business? This sense of pride may result from the organization’s purpose, success, ethics, the quality of its leadership, or the quality and impact of its products.
An example of this is Taylor Nelson Sofres (TNS), a leading market information company, with over 14,000 full-time employees across the world. It collects, analyzes, and interprets information for clients, provides research on business and market issues, and conducts social and political polling.
The ﬁrm’s network spans 70 countries, and has been largely assembled through acquisition. Consequently, employees were often more loyal to their local “in-country” TNS business than to the group, which seemed remote or foreign. However, when one of its executives was caught in the tsunami in South Asia in December 2004, TNS donated $250,000 to UNICEF to aid relief operations. This altruism brought the company together, as employees were pleased to be working for an organization with values that they respected.
As TNS illustrates, simple and positive gestures can achieve impressive results in terms of employee satisfaction, pride, and motivation.
• Carry out acts of corporate social responsibility—such as donation, fundraising（筹款）, or simply enacting more compassionate business practices. These all serve to make current and potential employees feel proud to work with your organization.
• Ask employees what they value—what would they like their employer to do?
• Provide opportunities for employees to engage in fundraising and volunteering activities.
• Avoid negative business practices. Employees will be less motivated to work within an organization that is viewed negatively in society.
• Remind employees of the ways their services beneﬁ t society; how the everyday tasks they perform make a positive difference within society.
版权声明：本文著作权归原作者所有，欢迎分享本文，谢谢支持丨www.jobsapk.com丨如未注明，均为原创 转载请注明：MAKING YOUR EMPLOYEES PROUD 使你的雇员满意和自豪 | jobcolour
发表于2012-06-10 00:14 0楼
Only after youve laid the context and given the positive angle should you begin detailing the negative event. The idea is to put it in the middle as part of a complete document, instead of being the sole message itself. After relaying the bad news, follow it up with potential remedies, lessons for the future and possible courses of action.
The Reddy duo, also known as the Bellary brothers, always remain on top of the list of personalities making Andhra News, though they live in Karnataka. Why is it so? The answer is very simple. They are the Telugu Reddy community people who carved niche for themselves in Karnataka politics.