- Mindwalk Studios is hiring a fulltime project manager to help us with our
growing business. If you are a diligent, detail oriented individual who loves
to play games and/or watch animation, this may be the job for you. Industry knowledge is not required although
preferred; we will teach you! What’s important is experience in project management and customer service, as this job will require you to interface with
customers on a daily basis. You need to be a native English speaker, love to
work with people, and be able to negotiate with customers. Proficient software
knowledge is a definite plus. The job does not require fluent Mandarin,
although it is preferred.
- If you’re interested in working on all of the games that you
have seen? That you have played? And/or that you Love? If you have a passion
for (digital) art, design or computing, or even if you’re just interested in
being involved in the $90 Billion USD industry that is gaming, then this may be
the job for you! What is the job about? Enter the overall description of your job.
- Tracking daily project progress and determining
schedules for resources and assets.
- Watching for “red-flags” and providing solutions
for issues as they occur – or better yet, before!
- Communicating daily with customers to discuss
customer needs, project progress, schedules, and roadblocks.
- Communicating daily with artists to understand
artist needs, and ensure efficiency.
版权声明：本文著作权归原作者所有，欢迎分享本文，谢谢支持丨www.jobsapk.com丨如未注明，均为原创 转载请注明：Beijing:Project Manager | jobcolour